Make use of the GTD method with this task manager
ThinkingRock is a task organizer that is based on the GTD (Getting Things Done) system with which you will always be able to control all the tasks at hand, whether in professional or domestic environments.
- Store all your ideas.
- Organize them into different categories, like actions, projects, things that have to be done, goals, etc.
- Check their structure using a tree shape or an actions list.
- Set dates for specific tasks.
- Avoid leaving tasks until the last minute: start working immediately on your new projects and ideas once you have finished your prior task.
- Easily check the information.
You personal secretary
ThinkingRock has been developed in Java, thus you will be able to use its features on multiple platforms. This fact, combined with the possibility to carry your information around on your mobile will allow you to use the program and check its contents no matter where you are.
Furthermore, if you are ever in doubt you will always have the possibility to check the program's help files. A very complete service where you'll find information about the software's slightest detail.
Download ThinkingRock for free and complete all your tasks efficiently by using the GTD method.
- This download requires Java 1.6.
- The trial version only allows you to store 50 actions or projects.